Sunday 2 November 2008

Cardboard Citizens! 14/10/08

I know I'm a little late in posting! But being... ME! I've just figured out why I've had nothing on my page for the last month! I've been saving! Not Publishing! 

Tonight I had been to see the Cardboard Citizens Production and I have to say, not only did I enjoy it more than I had been expecting, It tought me something which frankly confuses me! Homeless people are homeless because they can't afford anywhere to live, and yet homeless shelters charge over £100 a week to stay in a hostel, designed for homeless people!!? How on earth does this work!? 
I'm starting to think I may be more Ignorant than I'd originally anticipated to think that it'd be free, in the hope of eliminating homelessness!!! 
However, all in all, it opened my eyes to what people go through, and shows that it is alot harder than it looks in some situations, after all we all say we may do things differently, but in the end, there is always something that will backfire on all our ways of doing things, and however many options we have in life, something can always go wrong for us if we are not careful. 
SO, all in all, entertaining night as it was, pretty much, a massive eye opener!

No comments: